Wednesday, July 16, 2008

fanistic day

Pai Sei, Last few day not free so never update.

let start from monday,
Finally i can go home damp early.(that means i can go home right after school end or lesson end.
and my math teacher went for soft ball compition so we don't have lesson,WOW
so i took it as a chance to go tm with my friends then go home.
so me yolanda and satff went to tm burger king, while eating, i went crazy and start to say stupid things, worst still, don't know how yolanda eat, can eat until the veg in the burger stuck on the head. then we went to NUTC of Fairprice to buy sushi.

tuesday,
i was so happy that i am going to make IC, so i cancel all work after school and it was "O-Level" listening that day too, so we end so at 1.30pm.
i waited for my dad to fetch me and wat, something funny happened that make don't know if i should laught or cry.
my mum say take 14 to temara mrt station, then while i was waiting for bus, she suddenly say go to the bus stop near your shool, so i cross the road again.
then went i heard the third phone call, i knew she wanted to call me to take 14 so i went over again, then fourth call, i cross the road again.
then i saw my friends, i wave at them, they did not see, just nice my senior was with me, so i said, i so big size thay still can't see me, then if it was you, die liao lor. (laugh)
then my dad car is coming, so i was laughing,
when i got up the car, my dad ask me if i am flitering with him, i gave him that face. (laugh again)
so when i reach ICA buliding, it took me 2 hours to be done with my IC and passport.
oh ya, i saw my mother's friend's son too, this remind me when i was young,
as u know i was chubby and cute when i was young, and he is only one day older then me.
when my mum brought me to his house warming, i was sitting there doing nothing, he suddenly came and gave me a kiss.WOW, that was only when i was like 1 or 2 years old, he too.
then the adult was like saying i so small know how to attract guys, then he so small become "qi go bei" u get it.LOL
NVM let don't talk about that

Wat about today!!!!
Nothing much, but all i can say today was fin, i don't know why too.

still not much people know this blog, so don't need to spread butter.

oh ya, if you got my msn, pls take a look at the picture!
the one on the right is me okay, YES it ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanqi

No comments: