Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My BirthDay

Today 08/07/2008,
I declare that it is my 15 Years Old Growth.
OMG!!! I am older by one years now.
When i reach school, seem like nobody know antyhing,
then i told mr heng about it then he give mt two b'day bash, WOW!
then sangeetha was the first one to say happy birthday to me.
then mei ting ask if it was my b'day for comformation.
So my present from school is a presentation for lower sec for PGA(Peer Group Advisers)
then HAlf way, Qingle suddenly call me to share my reflection and make me stund with the mic with like the whole sec 1 and 2 inculding their teachers' (SO PAI SEI)
then michelle wish me .
during cca, wee sin sent sms to wish me.
so after that zoranne wish me.
then later CO pack up, i saw michelle and christine, Michelle said happy birthday so lound that almost everyone there can hear.
NVM still, then mrs ang walk in to give first half of debref, then zoranne say "its wanqi birthday today", so the whole CO sang birthday song for me.Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So i waited for my dad to pick me up from school, and that the only time he will bring me home from school.
i saw ho han and etc.
i told ho han today my b'day, then he say it was also his grandfather birthday. end up tricking me. then sangeetha and ledia and hannan sang me a birthday song in the bus stop infront of Miss Lim, OMG Miss Lim lei, No joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then laterwe went swensent to eat the free ice-cream, then my mun sang the song again.
so we bought a cake ome, and there goes another song.
thanks for all the wishes, and i will remember in heart.

No comments: