Sunday, July 6, 2008

sunday work

wa wa wa.
today sunday still must do work. wonderfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went o Bedok Mac and Meet Up with my PGA mates
then i try conneting to the wireless and it did not work. WOW that great
so from 1 pm to like 2.30 pm, we have been waisting time.
worst still, we went to ask the manager, wat he say was " You have to wait for another half an hour" OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so we decided to go pasir ris mac and we reached there at 3 plus.
The conection is good there but i forgot my password. WOW, How great of me.
password settle, now wat, the file is wrongly sent by my mate. the for like half an hour there looking for the correct file.
so like 4.30 then start work.
ya right. half way, my laptop no bat, the person with the plug look so fierce and she is not using her bat.
so end up me and daniel when to ask the people there if they got adpater, he say no and just nice there is a empty plug so we booked the place. so end up finishing the work without any worries.
Wat a wonderful day with so many stages to break before work is done.

Wanqi

No comments: